Re: [gtk-list] Borderless Widgets

That's window manager dependent, surely. olvwm uses windowshape
extensions, but handle boxes have title bars on them. fvwm dosen't put
title bars on the handle boxes. I think some windowmanagers don't even put
title bars on x11amp etc. The applications get access to the drawing space
in the window, but what happens around the edge is the windowmanager's
problem. All you can do is support the WM extensions for as many WMs as
poss.