Re: [gtk-list] Re: memory leak GtkText

Jason Nordwick <nordwick@scam.xcf.berkeley.edu> writes:

> It is strange how I don't have this problem with 1.0.1, hmmm...
> Maybe it's in another library ?  (Im on Freebsd-current).

Are you sure it's a memory leak?  I haven't been following this
discussion closely, but on some other list recently, someone was
complaining that realloc just kept allocating new pages because of
fragmentation problems.  The program was freeing all the appropriate
memory, it just wasn't being re-used in the way that was expected.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>