Re: [gtk-list] Re: Possible to place widgets *on top* of CList?
- From: Rob Browning <rlb cs utexas edu>
- To: gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: [gtk-list] Re: Possible to place widgets *on top* of CList?
- Date: 07 May 1998 14:30:52 -0500
Pascal Rigaux <email@example.com> writes:
> I had the same problem with editing a entry in a GtkCList. I've
> tried adding a GtkEntry on top of the GtkCList at the right place.
Thanks for the response. After playing around with this for a while,
I've come to the conclusion that I need to either:
1) just augment gtkclist to do what I want internally.
2) punt on in-place editing for now and just have an editing box at
the bottom of the screen for the current cell.
I'm going to talk it over with the GnuCash people to figure out what
we want to right now.
Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
PGP fingerprint = E8 0E 0D 04 F5 21 A0 94 53 2B 97 F5 D6 4E 39 30
] [Thread Prev