[gtk-list] Toolbar widget

Hello,
	I like to have just the pixmaps and labels on the toolbar, and not those buttons surrounding the pixmaps/labels. It'll be similar to netscape's toolbar. square pixmaps packed into those square boxes look fine, but pixmaps/labels
 both packed into the square boxes are just plain ugly. I suppose toolbar just
 packs  these into buttons.
	My only solution right now, it seems, is to use raster's theme button
 widget so i wont have this square thing surrounding the pixmap.
	Do you have any other suggestion?. I'd like to stick with gtk as much as possible , using raster's lib might do the job, but it'll be an hassle. Since, his stuff isnt in standard release.
	Can someone make this an option for the toolbar widget?. I see it on netscape, QNX's apps, and windows'apps too. Why not gtk?..:). It makes the toolbar very attractive looking.

						Regards,
						  htn