Re: [gtk-list] Re: Small document on X concepts

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> >  Is it possible for someone to post a copy of this document somewhere on
> >  the web?  Note that I subscribe to the gtk-list only.  If someone can do
> >  this, please let me know on the gtk-list or by private e-mail.
>
> OK, since you are the second person asking for this, I have put the
> document here:
>
> 	 http://www.nuclecu.unam.mx/~federico/x-concepts.sgml

Goodness...I didn't want to start a revolution... :-)

Just perusing the document, and it's quite helpful.  Thanks for the
document -- I'm sure it'll be an excellent resource in the future.

BTW -- you had better watch out.  Documents like these almost always
balloon into definitive resources and/or reference manuals in a few
years...:)  Don't be suprised if people offer to help improve or submit
further documentation to be included with your document!

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net