A widget for Perl/Gtk

Here is my first attempt at writing a widget for Perl/Gtk. The widget
provides a colored button, when pressing it the Color Chooser
Selection dialog is popped up, and the color of the button may be
changed. A callback allows the requested color to be queried. Just
like in ScriptFu, but the functionality has been wrapped in a widget.

To use the widget below, create a directory called Gtk, and save
ColorSelectButton.pm there. Save test-color-select in the directory
above it.

Kenneth, you are welcome to add the widget to the Perl::Gtk distribution
if you think it is appropriate. Perhaps as an example of how to add
an additional widget. Otherwise, I will upload it to CPAN on my own.

Regards,
--
                                                                    ___
Dov Grobgeld                        | Email: dov@orbotech.co.il    /+  \  PCB