Xnet 0.7 available

After a (very) long period of silence (because of my 5-month old
baby...), I am proud to announce the release of the new version of
xnet (0.7).

Download Xnet 0.7 now :

http://home.worldnet.fr/~fbaumann/xnet-en.html (English)
http://home.worldnet.fr/~fbaumann/xnet.html (French)

It consists mainly in upgrades/bug fixes in order to make Xnet compile
with the latest versions of GTK and Gnome.

Of course, I still have in mind the suggestions of several people, and
I hope I will have soon time to implement them.

btw, I am still waiting for a guy kind enough to design pretty Xnet pixmaps :

1) an icon for the software itself
2) an icon representing the "you got mail" status
3) an icon representing the "sorry, nobody wants to write to you some lovely messages" status

Frederic

E-mail: fbaumann@worldnet.fr
Web: http://home.worldnet.fr/~fbaumann