Re: [gtk-list] Announce : new irc client

Since we now have about 5 different IRC clients, it seems to me that it would make a *WHOLE LOT MORE* sense if all of the IRC client authors worked together on 1 client.  A nice client is something that we need, but wasting time competing between each other is pointless.

I was writing an email client at the same time Jay Painter was.  We figured we could make a much nicer client together than separate, and we were right.

I would really hope that you guys take this message seriously, and would join together to work on one client..  How about one that doesn't start with "g" ? :)

Ok, thats all... *please work together!!!*

-Pavlov