gtk-- : What's wrong with this code...?

Hiya

I'm trying to make a set of radio buttons with the following code:

        GSList *gsl = new GSList
        render_type1 = new Gtk_RadioButton(NULL, "One");
        b1->pack_start(render_type1, TRUE, TRUE, 0);
        render_type1->show();

        gsl = render_type1->group();
        render_type1 = new Gtk_RadioButton(gsl, "Two");
        b1->pack_start(render_type1, TRUE, TRUE, 0);
        render_type1->show();

        gsl = render_type1->group();
        render_type1 = new Gtk_RadioButton(gsl, "Three");
        b1->pack_start(render_type1, TRUE, TRUE, 0);
        render_type1->show();

As far as I can see it's analogous to the gtk code, but after a fair
bit of twiddling the best I can get is either several sets of radio buttons
or only the last button declared appearing 8^/

Any clues?

C-YA
Jon

http://www.dookie.demon.co.uk