Font/Color Support in GtkText

Are there plans to make support for manipulating the fonts and colors of
text in the GtkText widget more robust?  In particular, a function to set
these attributes for a block of text would be useful (in lieu of having to
do a delete and reinsert).  Also, an API for returning the attributes at a
given point would be useful as well.  I couldn't grok any elegant way to
do this from the source, but maybe that's just me.

Feedback?

Thanks,
Jay

| Jay Bloodworth                  | jay@pathways.sde.state.sc.us |
| Network Technician              | Voice: (803) 734-7000        |
| SC Department of Education      | Fax: (803) 734-4064          |