Re: [gtk-list] Bug/Feature Destroying Widgets

On Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 04:02:21AM -0500, Scott Dybiec wrote:
> A program that worked with a previous version of GTK (0.99.1) no longer
> destroys widgets with the gtk_widget_destroy() command.  If I try to
> destroy a frame, only things *in* the frame are destroyed, not the frame
> itself.

That's not quite true. Well, it might be a bug, but not the bug you
described. I ran the program and forced a redraw by dragging the window out of
the screen and back again -- no frame any more.

Maybe you should force a redraw of the window after destroying the frame.

--
Eckehard Berns