Re: Perl/Gtk 0.1.15 uploaded to ftp.gimp.org and CPAN

KA> [...] release 0.1.15 of my Gtk module for Perl has been uploaded [...]

Can anyone comment on the usability of this package for medium-size
application development?  I am considering using it to write a local GUI
interface for the new Majordomo (thus Perl is a requirement) and I'm
willing to hack as long as things are reasonably stable.  I don't have
plans for serious development for another three months or so if it makes
any difference; perhaps the release of 1.0 will allow more stabilization.

I haven't been able to grab the latest version (it's not yet at gtk.org)
but 0.1.14 didn't seem to have much in the way of documentation.  Is this a
serious hindrance or do things basically mirror the C examples in the GTK
tutorial?

Thanks for GTK,

 - J<