Is it a bug,... or a feature ??

In going through the testgtk source, I noticed that the dialog  window didn't
seem to be behaving
as expected, at least as I would expect from the code. There's a label that is
created/destroyed by
the button labelled 'toggle', but on screen, it appears the first time the
button is hit, then just
stays there until the dialog window itself is removed by other actions. It
seems that the label isn't
attempting to hide itself before being destroyed (modifying testgtk to do a
hide along with the destroy
seems to bear this out), nor is the parent dialog widget redrawing itself when
its child is destroyed.

Is this intended this way,... or is it a bug ? Inquiring minds want to know ;-)
  Draco

Deon Ramsey (general Librarygopher) may be reached as:
Work:                       Private:
dfkidok@dfki.uni-kl.de      ramsey@rhrk.uni-kl.de

WWW:
<A HREF="http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~ramsey/">Deon Ramsey</A>

Or via Snail-Mail:          Deon Ramsey
                            Koenigstr. 11
                            67655 Kaiserslautern
                            Germany

Program (Pro'-gram) n. A magic spell cast over a computer, causing it to
turn one's input into error messages.

There are many intelligent species in the Universe.
                                             They are all owned by cats.

Be discreet, be polite, but be yourself. -- Per Aspera