Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with GTK+ .99.8 and Imlib 1.1

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 raster@redhat.com shouted ;-):

> have you gotten the absolute latest imlbi from the cvs archive (where
> gtk, gnome imlib etc. reside)? get that first.. it will most likely fix
> all your problems.. :)
Could you point to a ftp address?  I use

    ftp://ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/imlib/TAR/Imlib-1.1.tar.gz

I couldn't find any imlib related package at my lokal GTK+ mirror.
What is the OFFICIAL Imlib site to get the latest version if available?

Regards

         Andreas.