Gtk_MenuFactory Problem.

Hello all.
    I have this problem with gtk-- Gtk_MenuFactory.

I have two example programs.

The MyWin() classes are almost identical in both.

subfactory = new Gtk_MenuFactory(GTK_MENU_FACTORY_MENU_BAR);
mbar = new Gtk_MenuBar(GTK_MENU_BAR(subfactory->c_object()->widget); is the
line that gives me problem(I think).

One program compiles and runs fine, but the other, gives compiles fine, but
when run, gives me bunch of warnings, and exits with sigsegv cought. I can not
see why it does that....Can someone please help?

Thank you.
Marsel Osipov