Re: [gtk-list] Re: continue execution while updating a progress bar? (now thoughts on an Xinstall)

> > well, that's trivial. the hard part is having Make run while i'm updating
> > the toolbar.
>
> i meant scrollbar. sorry.
> if anyone knows, feel free to answer :)

How about forking make then opening a pipe to it so you could read
it's progress while updating the scrollbar in your program?  I am
not very familiar with forking and piping in C so correct me if I
this is not possible.

--
tile
tile@primenet.com