Re: [gtk-list] Re: interface questions/proposals

Yeah, this is what the XView toolkit does... I actually find it a little
awkward, and most 95 users would find it hard to get accustomed to. Since
obviously a lot of people have different tastes in this kind of thing, I
would have to agree with raster (I think he's who's working on it) and say
this kind of thing should be left up to themes.

--
Evan Lawrence