Re: error in gtk-config for Solaris 2.5.1 (SonOS 5.5.1)?

Square Avenue <dfinton@d.umn.edu> writes:

> Somebody forgot to close off the case statement.  :)
>
> On further notice I realized that not only was the script erroneous but
> the GIMP configure script wasn't finding it to begin with (even with a
> --with-gtk=... statement).  I think this might have been brought up
> before.
>
> Incidentally is this only happening on Solaris?  I haven't had a chance to
> try it out on Linux yet.

Yes. If you look at gtk-config.in, which gtk-config is created from,
you'll see that the esac is there. It is somehow getting chopped
off when the subsititution is being done.

Could you try adding a newline after the esac in gtk-config.in,
rconfigure and see if the result gtk-config is OK?

gtk-config will have to be in your path currently. (In the
next release, you'll be able to point to it with GTK_CONFIG,
but that doesn't work properly now)

Thanks,
                                        Owen