Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk--: Problem with Gtk_Pixmap!

Guillaume Laurent <> writes:
> I (sort-of) tackled this problem with my Pixmap Factory gtk-- widget :

Yuup, I was more thinking of putting it part of gtk--, so that people
can more easily use it. (I was thinking of just making another
constructor for Gtk_Pixmap to make it simpler to use - now it takes
many lines of code to use..)

-- Tero Pulkkinen -- --