Proposed change to delete_event return value

Hi gtk developers,

   I propose to flip the value of the return value for delete_event
signals. After this change, the default behavior with no signal handler
will be to destroy the window.

   This change will require a small change to existing Gtk code, namely
the inversion of the return values for all existing delet_event handlers.
There about about 50 in the Gimp and 13 in Gnome, by grep count. I don't
mind making the change throughout the existing cvs tree.

   One effect of this change is to automagically fix all the existing
windows that don't close properly when given a wm_close event, of which
there are quite a few.

   If anybody objects strenuously to this proposal, I will try to find
all the existing windows that don't close properly and add the
appropriate delete_event handler instead.

Raph