RE: [gtk-list] Re: GtkProgressBar && RE: updating a progress bar

On 06-Mar-98 Tony Gale wrote:
> If you don't want to go multi-threaded, then you will have to set a
> timer which calls a signal handler which updates the progress bar,
> as
> feed back to the user. See the setitimer and alarm functions.

D'oh! Engage brain and then post. Using an interrupt handler will most
likely result in mysql_query failing due to interrupted system calls.

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.