Re: [gtk-list] Gtk--:Problem with ColorSelectionDialog!

Oliver Freyd <freyd@uni-muenster.de> writes:
> I was just writing a class for a colored button that lets one
> change that color when you click on it, when I ran into
> problems with Gtk_ColorSelectionDialog (I'm using gtk-- 0.7.9).
> I can define one, it pops up and works, but I have no idea of
> how to access the callbacks, or give it any other action.

Seems that this had too little access to the internal structure. :(

I added support for those in colorselectiondialog and inputdialog.
All the dialogs seemed to have the same problem, cept file selection
dialog... (is there any other places which need access to internal
structure?)

I.e. now there's data members
  Gtk_Button ok_button, cancel_button;  // etc...

in the ColorSelectionDialog.

> the c example in gtk (0.99.3) uses also the GtkColorSelection,
> but right now I don't have no idea of how to translate that into C++.
>
> Maybe someone has tried the Gtk_ColorSelectionDialog before,
> I really appreciate any hint...

Guess not, since noone else noticed the problem :)

The new version is (very soon) in the cvs, if you need it immediately,
take it from there - the changes will be in next version. (not
releasing it yet.. :) If you get any problems with it - like runtime
warnings, let me know immediately :) (couldnt test it, no X here - but
if a C++ program compiles correctly, ship it -principle works here
fine)

Thanks for finding more problems.

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --