Bezerk: GTK IRC client available

For those that are interested, I have made version 0.1.2 of my GTK based
irc client available under the Software section at:
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/4299/

Source, Linux static binary and Solaris 2.5 semi-static binary are
available.

Here is the README:

Bezerk 0.1.0 by Tony Gale [Trog]
--------------------------------

Bezerk is an IRC client written with the GTK toolkit. It is currently
being developed under RedHat Linux, and is released under the GNU
Public License.

This is a pre-alpha release of Bezerk, and it is far from complete. It
should be usable for everyday IRC usage though. I take no
responsibility for anything it does to you or your system, use it at
your own risk.

Requirements:
  o GTK+ 0.99.4. Bezerk will not work (or even compile) with
    earlier versions of GTK.

Features/Limitations:
  o It supports all commands sent by the server (I think)
  o It understands a limited set of user commands.
  o It understands the following CTCP commands:
        ACTION, PING, VERSION.
    Right clicking on a nick in the 'Members' list will bring up a
    pop-up for the PING and VERSION commands.
  o The text window is silently cropped on 200 lines.

--

Trog <trogsta@geocities.com>
There is a very thin line between vision and hallucination