graph widget (like DDD's Data Display)

Hi people!

Has anyone done a widget to do graphs? (Ie nodes, different kinds of
arrows...)

What I'm looking for is something like the widget that DDD (a great
debugger, see http://mumm.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/ddd/) has for the
data display. See
http://mumm.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/ddd/ddd-picture.html)

I'd use theirs, but it's written in m*tif.

I've looked around but I couldn't find anything, so thought I'd ask
before starting to write my own (or port the one from DDD).

Thanks,
/August.
--
-----BEGIN MOF (My Own Forehead) SIGNATURE----
yt6g7bfr5de5gy6bh7unjim8kojm7ynh6btgvfrcdeuy7ji87jy6htbgvrf5ced5t6gy7uhnji8