gtk-roni-980614-0.patch

Hi!

As ftp.gimp.org seems to be unavailable I send this patch to
the list...

gtk-roni-980614-0.patch.gz

This patch adds the function gtk_entry_set_shadow_type.

The patch is against cvs from around May 12 but should still work...

I wrote it, because imo the gtk_combo widget looks better (at least
if you don't want the user to enter any text) when it has an
GTK_SHADOW_OUT instead of GTK_SHADOW_IN.

I'm not sure wether the gdk_window_clear_area and gtk_widget_queue_resize
are nessesary. Someone should check that. (most parts are copied
from gtk_frame)

Roni
	es186@fen.baynet.de (IRC: _crash)

gtk-roni-980614-0.patch.gz