Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk-- tutorial?

> It has a really good design and we use it for large projects. If you promise
> to start a tutorial I would teach you everything necessary (promise).
> I don't have enough time to do so and a Gtk-- plugin for glade (GUI builder)
> is of higher priority to me.

I would like to help with the tutorial too. Or at least I could help
with the translation to Spanish. The problem with me is the same as
Victor's: I know very little about gtk+/gtk--, though I have been
improving...

I wonder if a good first step would be "translating" the gtk+ tutorial
to gtk--

--
      __/o \_
      \____  \
      ||   \ |\ |        Juan Pablo Zaldívar Carrillo
     _||   _||_||        ITESM Campus Guadalajara
al665901@campus.gda.itesm.mx
al665901@kahlo.gda.itesm.mx