Re: [gtk-list] Re: Window Size

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Glenn Bautista wrote:

> >   I've stepped through it with gdb, and the width/heigh never get
> > changed.
> > What actually updates these values? Does it wait until the main gtk
> > loop
> > is entered?
>
> Why don't you use gtkwidget_set_usize......something like that (iforgot
> the actual syntax, but you can esily look it up).

  That doesn't help either. It changes the size, but the values in the top
level window never get changed (at least before I start the main loop
running).

  Brian

Nexus Computing                                http://www.tatoosh.com/nexus
Software & Electronics for Linux                          nexus@tatoosh.com
Inside is a chilly 65.52 F and Outside is a chilly 46.01 F