callback question

How do I workout how callbacks work ? Is there someway that I can remind
me what callbacks a widget has, from the header files ?

 Also, for things like the Eventbox widget, how do I get access to the
details of the Event ? Is the data passed to the callback function a
gdkevent structure, and if so, what sort ?

 <if this isn't a newbie gtk list, laugh me off>

Kate

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/