Re: [gtk-list] Titlebars and set_uposition

"Brian C. Lane" <nexus@tatoosh.com> writes:

>   I've now fixes my titlebar problems, and am parsing -geometry in
> XfreeCD, but I still have a problem. Doing a  gtk_widget_set_uposition(
> window, x_pos, y_pos ); places the window relative to the upper corner of
> the widget, not the whole window, including the titlebar.
>
>   How can I find out how tall the titlebar is and whether or not it exists
> (so I can place the window correctly with +0+0), also I need to know about
> the resize bar so that when someone does a -geometry -0-0 it is placed
> correctly in the lowerr right corner).

 If you want to look at my postit-notes like program

 ftp://crazylands.org/pub/nevyn/sticky-notes/latest

 That has to code to get a position and size; save it to a file;
restart and place it in the same place. I don't have the resize bar
problem so it won't fix that... and I had to use raw Xlib as I
couldn't get the g[dt]k calls to do what I wanted.

--
# James Antill -- jamesa@demon.net
:0: