Re: [gtk-list] compiling menufactory

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Omar Armas Aleman wrote:
> gcc -c -Wall -g -L/usr/local/include -DDEBUG menufactory.c
> In file included from /usr/include/gdk/gdktypes.h:25,
>                  from /usr/include/gdk/gdk.h:23,
>                  from /usr/include/gtk/gtk.h:23,
>                  from menufactory.c:3:
> /usr/include/glib.h:22: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory

You need the path to glibconfig.h on your compile command line. The
easiest way to do it (compile and link on same line) is:
gcc -c -Wall -g `gtk-config --libs` `gtk-config --cflags` menufactory.c

obviously if you compile and link separately you can separate the two
calls to gtk-config.

This is a major FAQ, I don't know if it is actually in the FAQ.

Havoc Pennington ==== http://pobox.com/~hp