File Selection, part due

Hi y'all,

I wonder if some kind human, although I'm willing to make exceptions,  being
would direct me in the right direction with a problem that I'm having.  I'm
trying to set up the 'file selection" widget in my tiny application, but I've
been getting the same error no matter how I place things.  I can compile without
any problems, but when I open the "file selection" widget the following error
appears in the terminal:

** WARNING **: gtk_signal_connect() : could not find signal "clicked" in the
'GtkVBox' class ancestry

Well, I was convinced that I was screwing up somewhere, but could not find it.
Then I tried the example that appears in the "Gtk Tutorial".  I compiled it and
ran it.  Guess what?  It is giving me the same error when I run it.  I don't
have to do anything else.  I just run it, and I get the error.  Is there
something wrong with the Widget, or is the practice problem missing
something else?  Help will be more than appreciated!!!

Thanks, ajam.