1.1 compilation

I still cannot compile gtk 1.1
When I run autoconf.sh it writes these error messages:
(first 8 rows I get also when I run aclocal...)~

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LC_ALL = "cz",
	LC_CTYPE = "iso-8859-1",
	LANG = "cs"
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LC_ALL = "cz",
	LC_CTYPE = "iso-8859-1",
	LANG = "cs"
configure.in:123: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:124: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:339: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:357: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:371: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
./configure: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_PATH_GLIB(1.1.0,,'
./configure: ./configure: line 1841: `  AM_PATH_GLIB(1.1.0,,'

					Jen~a