GTK--: Proposal for gtk-- examples

Hi,

I think that everybody that uses gtk-- has to have a copy of gtk+. Gtk+
comes with a fairly good tutorial and, till we have a tutorial for
gtk--, it will be a good thing to have at least the equivalent of the
examples programs from gtk+ (for the beginners like me). In this way,
you can read the tutorial of gtk+ and see how is this done in gtk--.

This not means that the present examples should be deleted: gtk-- should
come with as many as possible examples (by examples I mean simple and
short programs, not complex and complete applications !).

Ionutz