gtkrc

Hi there!
   I had a look at the tutorial to find information about the gtkrc file. I
got a list of widget names all starting with Gtk. Cool - I tried to set a
default pixmap for the background of all of these widgets using "*Gtk*" as a
description in gtkrc. Most of the widgets had the background I wanted, but
not all. I then changed the description to "*" and everything had my
background. I therefore would like to know what the other widgets are
described as. They obviously aren't "*Gtk*" and the I have not found
anything in the tutorial.
   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MTIA,
Jason