Re: [gtk-list] New key-binding system

I have a couple questions about the new key binding scheme.

Owen>   bind "<Control>c" { "cut-clipboard" () }

Can you have multi-key bindings?  E.g., to emulate Emacs I'd like to
have all my apps map "C-x C-c" to "quit()".  Is this possible?

How is localization handled?  For instance, what will the default
binding for the left arrow key be?  It either has to be different for
l-to-r and r-to-l locales, or it has to have a strange -- physical and
not logical -- functional mapping.  I suppose each right/left-motion
action signal could have both a physical and a logical variant, so
that both "C-f" and "right arrow" could be sensibly bound by default
in a locale-independent way (this presumes that C-f would always be
"logical forward").  This seems baroque, though.

Tom