Re: [gtk-list] GTK List Widget question

>   When creating (or altering) a GTK List widget, is it possible to specify
>   it's size in terms of *lines* rather than pixels? In the tutorial I
>   see the use of *_usize() but I think it would be nicer to simply be
>   able to say "Let it be 3 lines/entries long" no matter what font you
>   use. Ideas?

that won't work because text isn't the only thing containable in a
gtklist. you can pack anything in it, even another gtklist. if the list
widget were to compute the size of the child every time something is
packed into it, yeah, it would be feasable. any comments from the gurus
on how difficult that would be?
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |