Re: [gtk-list] Getting check button children

Without seeing how you're installing the event handler / signal
handler, it's hard to say.  Check to see which events the buttons are
handling.  The gtk_toggle_button_set_state button does call the
gtk_button_clicked function which, I believe, ends up signaling a
"button_clicked" and if you're listening to it and calling
setStateFalse from there, that might cause an infinite loop to occur.

 -Eric

---"Buch, William H." <bbuch@hqm.com> wrote:

> I used erics children get procedure and it works.  but when i try to
> change the state of the check button, i get into an endless loop and
> then it segment faults on me.  here is the code below:
>
> GtkWidget parent = gtk_widget_get_ancestor(widget,
gtk_hbox_get_type());