Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk & Qt

On 11 Jul 1998, Changwoo Ryu wrote:

> > 	However, this is a moot point, cause you don't need to modify Qt
> > to change its functionality.  It's C++.  You just extend the classes :-)
>
> Are you sure?
> CJK people, including me, want to change the base of Qt.  Extending
> classes is not enough to make Qt display CJK letters.

	You make a very good point.  I stand corrected.
	I am also sick of the licensing debate.  I just do not like people
telling me what I should and should not use.  If we were to just follow
what people told us, we'd all be running Lose98, right? :-)

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #396

	"Never give anyone a fruitcake."