Re: [gtk-list] ANNOUNCE: GtkSheet-5.0

Hi, I feel that I have to clarify that I'm not working on any spreadsheet
program or a scientific plots tool, so I would be really gratified if any
of you start working on any of such projects. I said that my widget was
inspired on a gtk port for sc, but it was just an idea. On the other way,
I do like Turner's programs gnuplot, xmgr, xvgr, but I feel the need of a
more powerful tool like Microcal Origin (for Windows) for Linux. I would
really like my widget to be useful for any of you to work on any of such
ideas. Thank you, and regards,
<ADRIAN>