RE: [gtk-list] Horizontal Scrolling in Text widgets?

On 08-Jul-98 Rick Flower wrote:
> I just ran into a problem and noticed that horizontal scrolling
> doesn't work
> (read
> that as not implemented..).  Is there any particular reason for
> this?

It's historical. The horizontal scrolling did used to work - but
back then the text widget had so many bugs it was almost useless.

For the 1.0 release, Owen worked hard on getting most of the bugs
out, but at the cost of the horizontal scrolling.

tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog