Re: [gtk-list] Re; Further plans ?

I'd enjoy a little more documentation on how to do some of the little
things that I'm having trouble doing - like how to change the label
color.

At any rate, I'm in the middle of writing a book to advance the cause
of GTK over QT, but it's difficult reading through what is essentially
uncommented source code.  The tutorial was good to get me started with
a lot of information, but there just seems to be some stuff I want to
do that I can't seem to get working right due to the lack of docs.
Does someone want to help me with this book?  :-)

 -Eric