Re: [gtk-list] Re: vi bindings for text widgets

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Steve Hosgood wrote:

> I'm overjoyed to have finally escaped from Vi, just as I was happy to lose
> 'ed' all those years ago. Doesn't anyone else want to move with the times, or
> am I some sort of techo-mobile weirdo?

  I agree wholeheartedly.  I've used Xedit on IBM big iron, Eve on VAXen,
and vi on Unix boxes, and BBEdit on the Mac.  As far as I'm concerned,
none of them compare to NEdit. I just wish it used GTK instead of Motif...

 ***** *****  Gerald Combs                  gerald@unicom.net
  ***   ***   Mouse cleaning czar           http://www.unicom.net
   *     *    Unicom Communications, Inc.   (913)327-5309
    *****     7223 W. 95th St., Ste 325     (913)327-5376 Fax
     ***      Overland Park, KS 66212       (913)327-5375 Client Support
      *