Re: GTK for Win32

I'm planning to do this native Win32 API port when I could
have enough time in the future.  Now I'm just preparing free
cross developing tools on GNU/Linux, though the progress is
quite slow.

    DEGT>   I don't know if the Unix gcc can generate WinNT/95 executables, BUT
    DEGT>   there is a GNU compiler/development suite for the Win32 platform,
    DEGT>   just look at Cygnus Support http://www.cygnus.com/ they call it
    DEGT>   Cygnus/Win32 or something like that. Has the compiler, .dll's, unix
    DEGT>   utilities and even a bash shell.

--
Kaz Sasayama <Kaz.Sasayama@hypercore.co.jp>
Hypercore Software Design, Ltd. <URL:http://www.hypercore.co.jp/>