Patch to solve a litle typographic mistake that happend 86 times

Hello.
	As subject says this is a simple patch to correct a typographic bug. I
wan't able to upload it to ftp.gimp.org becouse it says there is too
many people loaded. I could not upload another patch I´ve sent to the
list few days ago.
	Here are the README and the patch itself:

-------- gtk-abilleira-980703-0.patch.README -------------
This patch is to correct a litle typographic mistaky in some code
comments.
This is a non important mistake, but is curiosius to see the same bug
86 time GTK+ source code. This patch is against 980701 snapshot.

In gtkobject.c you can see:

void
gtk_object_init_type (void)
{
  GtkType object_type = 0;
  GtkTypeInfo object_info =
  {
    "GtkObject",
    sizeof (GtkObject),
    sizeof (GtkObjectClass),
    (GtkClassInitFunc) gtk_object_class_init,
    (GtkObjectInitFunc) gtk_object_init,
    /* reversed_1 */ NULL,   <-- Must be reserved not reversed
    /* reversed_2 */ NULL,
    (GtkClassInitFunc) gtk_object_base_class_init,
  };

Perhaps due to cut & paste this mistake happend in 86 widgets.
This patch is a simple sed execution to change these strings.
--
|David Abilleira Freijeiro | Pontevedra, España        |