Re: [gtk-list] Re: Fileselection comments

* Tom Tromey
| Jens> It would be cool to get icons depending on the filetype. Maybe
| Jens> with GNOME someday...
|
| One idea that's been discussed on the Gnome list (a while back) is to
| use the Gnome file manager when an application requests a file
| browser.  Maybe this will happen eventually.

I hope at leaste the programmer/user can choose which one to use. I
don't like the win95 *&#¤%&, but I really like the new fileselector
with gtk 0.99.3.

| Tom

... waiting patiencly for the text widget...

--
Preben Randhol                    | If you want to travel around the world
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | and be invited to speak at a lot of