Re: [gtk-list] Re: yet another victm of lack of docs.....

> Check out gtk .99.3 (or get it out of cvs).  It has the new filesel.  You
> can take a look at that and testgtk for example code.

Sorry to ask this here, but I keep seeing it mentioned.  What is CVS, or
where is it?  Is it a globally accessible RCS?

| -Dave                                | // Name that OS                |
| lndshark@megsinet.net                | #include <slow_crap.h>         |
|       Visit The Hate Page!!!         | slow_t main()                  |
| http://doombbs.ml.org/~lndshark/hate | {return blue_screen_of_fun();} |