Re: [gtk-list] more than one arg to signal/timeout handlers

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998 tile@primenet.com wrote:

Hi,
> How would one effectively handle passing more than one argument to a
> signal or timeout handler?  Forgive me if this has been answered
> already, and I bet you can tell that I'm quite new to GTK.

I am not familiar with GTK, but I thing that pointer to structure
containig your data is good. I use this with Intrinsics , but I mean that
this is right in GTK too.

I started reading this mailing list, because I want to use GTK for one of
my projects (http://www.idata.sk/~ondrej/pavuk/ , are you interested to
have this in GNOME ?)

Bye,
Stevo.

---
Ondrejicka Stefan    <ondrej@idata.sk>
Beethovenova 11 ,917 08 Trnava ,Slovakia
http://www.idata.sk/~ondrej/