RE: [gtk-list] Re: gtktext and other stuff

On 19-Jan-98 Arun Sharma wrote:
> As far as supporting multiple fonts and colors goes - Tk has
> mechanisms for inserting arbitrary widgets inside the text widget -
> which I found interesting.

One of the main reasons I have started using GTK is for the multiple
coloured text widget. Are you saying that this hasn't actually been
implemented yet?

If asked this question twice already, but no one seems to want to
answer it.

That and several other questions - perhaps I'll try again:

1. How/Can I change the bg colours of the list and entry widgets?
2. How do you you map 0-255 RGB values to GtkColor values?

Thanks

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@minotaur.dra.hmg.gb>
Nobody knows the trouble I've been.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.