Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk-- issue

Tero Pulkkinen <terop@students.cc.tut.fi> writes:
> It almost does work with 2.7.2. Support for overriding virtual member
> functions from widgets implemented with C code requires that
> construct. (I know it can be fixed (quite easily) by generating one of
> the classes with code generation instead of templates, I just havent
> bothered to do that yet...). (If there's enough people that consider
> 2.7.2 support essential, I'll probably do that soon..)

To answer to my own message, gtk-- does not anymore require gcc2.8.0 -
it also compiles with gcc2.7.2 :)
There's now 0.7.4 version of gtk-- available - I added some more
documentation to that version too, basically the same docs that are in
the web page.

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --