Re: GTK widget: Round dial

> PLEASE.. use lots of child windows.. even the dial as a shaped one?
> why? well make my lifel easier when i get round to making these things
> "themeable".... yet.. i'm currently writing a gdk version of imlib so i
> can load images sanely and scale them into pixmaps... and i'm going to
> extend gtk to allow any button/widget to be solely composed of pixmap
> images caled to fit.. thsi si sort of  part of gtk's themability for
> gnome...

Please don't Enlightenment-ize gtk... Please DON'T...   All these sort of
features should be optional, NOT IN GTK CORE.  Functionality is more important
than look and feel.

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@ece.ucsd.edu

Free software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people,
worldwide.  Develop! Share! Enhance! And enjoy!